CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Join the Aridscape Utah Team of landscape professionals and have fun at work in beautiful Salt Lake City and surrounding areas. We seek only the best and will treat you as such! Come join a great company that has a lot of opportunity for you to grow. We look forward to hearing from those that want the landscape industry to be their career.
Pride in workmanship for you and your team is of utmost importance as you will be working for discerning homeowners and HOA’s. Prepare schedules for all construction activities. Perform administrative duties as necessary and required. Perform employee reviews for your team. Interact with all other supervisors and managers in an effort to maximize efficiency, quality and profitability. Perform some tasks on your own as necessary.
We offer a very robust health insurance program with the company paying 90% of the cost. Quarterly bonuses paid based on individual performance and overall company performance. We also have a holiday bonus program for everyone. Our equipment is newer and in very good condition. If we need something we buy it so you can do your job as best as possible. Formal training and certification programs are available so you can further advance your knowledge and career.
- Pay Range: $55,000 – $70,000 Annual Salary
- Vacation/PTO-5 days after 1 year of service, 10 days after 3 years of service
- 3 Days Sick Pay after one year of service
- Military Service Leave
- Health Insurance Program with Aridscape paying 90%
- Referral bonuses paid to employees who refer other candidates to the company
- Company truck for work use, Company cell phone and other assets to assist in performing your job
Manages and coordinates all activities of assigned construction projects while maintaining existing customer and vendor relationships in and effort to maximize recurring revenue sources while ensuring projects get completed on time, in budget and a high level of quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assumes a leadership role that inspires the respect and trust of others while supporting senior management with their actions and words.
- Maintain files on all projects under contract.
- Request equipment and materials according to company guidelines and approval procedures.
- Develops comprehensive, efficient and profitable schedules to maximize the overall performance of the crews and designated sub-contractors as assigned.
- Assist in the preparation of billing information on monthly draw applications, work orders, and any extras as necessary to secure payment in a timely manner.
- Review and confirm all time sheets are accurate and turned in to the office per established deadlines.
- Complete all paperwork as assigned and in a timely manner based on established deadlines.
- Maintain constant visibility with owners, contractors and architects as it relates to specific projects including regular visits to job sites to monitor progress, quality and crew performance.
- Coordinates Pre-construction meetings with homeowners and designer/architect.
- Coordinates the ordering and delivery of materials for all jobs under their supervision to ensure that they are done on time and within budget.
- Secures project sign-offs as soon as the work is completed so that we can easily track warranty periods.
- Assist Foreman and crew personnel with technical information, in the field, to maintain consistent standards and to enhance the skill level of their team.
- Uphold company policies and report on any potential exposures in human resources and safety compliance in an effort to reduce personal injury and liability losses.
- Regularly inspects crew vehicles and equipment as required for maintenance, safety and general appearance.
- Orders and oversees the “rolling inventory” of supplies and tools on the crew trucks.
- Review and submit all payrolls for their work teams, to their supervisor, in a timely manner.
- Work a minimum of 50+ hours per week.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals in a timely manner. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. The ability to speak Spanish is a plus. Must have a general understanding of Microsoft Word.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to walk on uneven terrain, lift up to 100lbs, work in hot and cold weather and work at high elevations up to 10,500 feet. Other demands of the job may increase as necessary.
The position requires a valid state issued Drivers License, a clean driving record, and general knowledge of
assigned Metro area roads.
Extensive knowledge of trees, shrubs, groundcover, cactus and other landscape materials
commonly used in the market. Strong understanding of plant irrigation and low voltage lighting systems is a must. General construction knowledge for masonry, stone, tile, concrete, fountains and plumbing, boulder and water features, grading plans, electrical, etc., is essential. Must be able to read blue prints.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org